Welcome to Oodal!

We invite you to join us for a special preview and beta test of Oodal -- the community for interactive storytelling and roleplay. We look forward to seeing you around the site!
Darion Leerin

The Moonbreak Inn

*Shadow kept nibbling on her sandwich as she listened to the conversation*

*Gunther thought for a bit* No more than a week. Shame. *He shrugged* She seemed like such a fiery young lady, quite capable of handling it.

*Her eyebrow arched* A lady?

*He nodded slowly* Red hair, blue eyes, magic imbued leather armor and a gossamer cloak. Must've had weapons she could summon because she didn't carry any.

*Titan ran a hand through his hair and looked to Ella* Sorry, Sunshine. I didn't mean to snap. Finding out she is missing after... *He shook his head and gave her a ghost of a smile* I'd welcome the help. 

*Shadow gave Titan a warm smile* It's good to see you. *she stood from her seat and came over, putting her hand on his other arm.* We'll find Tear. There's no question about that.

*Rune nodded from her seat* Whatever creep took her is in for a nasty surprise. *She grinned menacingly*

*Nodding in agreement, Shadow turned back to Titan* Come have some lunch with us and then we'll be off.

Posted (edited)

*Titan blinked* Food? I can't remember the last time I ate. Yeah, that is a good idea. *He sat down next to Rune and thanked Mattie when she placed some food in front of him. He glanced to Rune as he scarfed his down his food.* Thanks for the help, Moonshine. 

Edited by Alley