Step into the Story

Oodal offers the best in interactive storytelling and roleplay. Sign up or sign in now to join the fun!

Try these fun quizzes on past lives!

First is who you were based on your personality. Apparently I would be a queen. I don't know how that would work? 😆

https://www.playbuzz.com/joeking10/what-was-your-past-life-according-to-your-personality

Next is what Was Your Past Life Profession? I would be working as a Plague Doctor... Oh my!

https://www.playbuzz.com/keirabutler10/what-was-your-past-life-profession

I am also a Queen in my past life. Ok. I'll own that. 😄

f63baed4-8c61-41ad-bc64-01175468d6dc.jpg

You were a queen! Your personality reveals that you were a powerful and enchanting queen in your past life! You were seductive, romantic, strong, determined, and a true lover of the arts. You were admired by your kingdom and relentlessly pursued by the all the men (and even the ladies!) of your realm. Your beauty still shines through in this life and it's clear to all who know you that you're royalty at heart. You are irresistible and draw all of your lovers like moths to a flame. What do you think about having been a queen? Let us know, your highness!

Professionally, I was a:

3866bce6-b3ca-42de-bec0-dbfe9a4f1d4d.jpg

Snake Charmer

Snake charming dates all the way back to Ancient Egypt and in your past life, you were a magical master of this hypnotizing and sacred practice! Snake charmers were considered to be very high status members of society who would play an flute like instrument known as pungi in order to lure snakes from a basket for the purpose of religious practice and entertainment. It's no wonder that with your mesmerizing aura and alluring confidence that you were so good at your job!